Mastodon "Crack the Skye" limited colored release

From DeadFormat

Mastodon's latest album "Crack The Skye" is now available to order on "VERY" limited red and gold vinyl. This version is a single LP and comes housed in a single pocket jacket.

http://mastodonrocks.com/merch

Came to about $26 after shipping in the US. I had been waiting to buy it, and now I'm glad I did. This version looks pretty sweet.

got a black already.

i am sort of wondering if the deluxe is worth upgrading to.

Eh I wouldn't spend the money when things like Pelican, Sunn O))) and OX are coming out you will not notice a big difference in sound and its harder to listen to the record more flipping. But to each his own

I'm fucking bummed. I ordered this the day it went up and apparently my order didn't process correctly or something, so now I'm just out of luck. When you're on an unlucky streak, even the little things like record-buying are ridden with bad luck.

you said they took the money from your account... did they not send it?

That sucks man, I can sympathize.

So ebay then? Mastodon's probably too big for this to be cheap there, I dunno, I never really looked for them, what're you looking at for this, 2-3 times retail price maybe? I wouldn't think it was as bad as the new Isis on clear at least, hehe, that got a little wild, I saw a guy wanting 200 bucks for that I think, 200 bucks for a 20 bucks record, sick sick sick!

Well anyways, here's hoping your luck changes soon enough :)

So I actually got this record in the mail today. Yesterday my card was charged and I got an email saying that it was in the mail. So fucking weird... they took almost a week to charge me and never sent a confirmation.

Regardless, I'm stoked, this record looks sweet. Goes well with the artwork.