Video: VC Arrivals V2 (Kay Kay CD,Static Radio,Tor

Guest admin1338560633

I'm not certain that it is a Dogfish Head product, even though the emblem on the cap resembles their logo. If it is, it's Raison D'Extra.

Dogfish, to my knowledge, has 3 brews that meet the 18%abv clue that Virgil left. One of those three is the Fort, which we know is wrong. I also don't see Virgil drinking raspberry beer, for some reason.

Another is World Wide Stout. We know by the color of the beer in the video that it is impossible for it to be a Stout.

The only other Dogfish product that is an option is Raison D'Extra.

I can't see the video now because I'm at work, but I don't recall what little of the label I saw resembling the Raison D'Extra label.

But I could be wrong. As for Dogfish -- Raison D'Extra or bust -- and someone already guessed that. Otherwise, more research is required.

I just spent some time reading reviews of Raison D'Extra and don't think it's that either.

The color appears to be too light, but again, I can't see the video at work to verify. Raison D'Extra has a nutty brown/mahogany color, supposedly.

Or I could just be second guessing my original conclusion for no reason.

Now it's not about free vinyl, it's about the challenge of it.

Guest Admin

I should have made the rule that no edits were allowed because the first guess by A Van Houten was just simply Dogfish Head. When I saw that and the other 2 guesses I said everyone had good guesses, but no one was correct. Later someone correctly guessed Fort and then A Van Houten edited their response to also read Fort. Later posters saw my comment saying the first three comments were wrong because at the time, they were wrong.

The person who first correctly picked the beer on our message board also edited his response so I am not sure what to do. I may just go from the comments left on our website as the reply with the correct answer originally mentioned that they also posted on our site.

In the future, please do not edit your response. thanks all.

Fort, although a raspberry beer, is one of the biggest beers I have ever had. Brandon and I always share that big bottle at work which pours 2 perfect pints and it always gives us a nice little buzz.

I should have made the rule that no edits were allowed because the first guess by A Van Houten was just simply Dogfish Head. When I saw that and the other 2 guesses I said everyone had good guesses, but no one was correct. Later someone correctly guessed Fort and then A Van Houten edited their response to also read Fort. Later posters saw my comment saying the first three comments were wrong because at the time, they were wrong.

The person who first correctly picked the beer on our message board also edited his response so I am not sure what to do. I may just go from the comments left on our website as the reply with the correct answer originally mentioned that they also posted on our site.

Fort, although a raspberry beer, is one of the biggest beers I have ever had. Brandon and I always share that big bottle at work which pours 2 perfect pints and it always gives us a nice little buzz.

If you're a fan of the raspberry flavoring, you should give Abita's Purple Haze a go if you haven't. Nowhere near 18% abv, but a solid wheat beer with raspberry overtones.

Abita was the first beer I had when I moved from Toronto to New Orleans in 2003 and remains one of my favorite breweries to this day. One of my friend's mother designed the Abita logo, actually.

I like these video things.

Is it 18% ABV or proof? If it is 18% proof then i would guess at Dog Fish - Theobroma.

I've never seen a beer's alcoholic content measured in proof, and I've drank, literally, hundreds of different beers.

And any Dogfish product under 15% abv would not work because the caps are red, not green. Dogfish product with red cap = 9% - 15% abv.

I don't know if parts of this are referring to me but yeah from the comments on the website someone got their answer in right before I commented on the website or here sooo I think they won.

Guest Admin

And what does everyone think of the videos? i have a few ideas to improve them, but are people thinking they are worthwhile or not? I won't be offended if you offer your 2 cents. I am a big boy.