Chel's List / HH question

Put in an order on the last list. Was told they were out of tapes and asked what color I wanted an LP on. I replied and that was over a week ago, where as normally Chel is very good about returning emails. I just sent a follow up and it was returned? Anyone else have any problems?

Turn around with Chel is pretty good for me, make sure you are doing the obvious and putting order numbers and topics in the tagline of your email. I have had no problems with Chel returning my emails . . . just use bandnamemaker.com (shameless bump for this awesome tool once again) and put one of the following in the tagline and he will be compelled to read and respond right away . . .

Chel's List Honda

Chel's List Genius

Chel's List Plaque

Chel's List Offering

Chel's List Upon Two-piece

Chel's List Affect And The Consistency

Basil Chel's List

Gyro Chel's List

Chel's List Reef

Smokin' Chel's List

My concern was less he's taking his time/is busy and more the fact that I got my email returned with this message. Like I said though ill try again when I get home.

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-"The recipient cannot be verified