sprained my knee.

okay, so yesterday afternoon my friend and I decided to pop a few painkillers/muscle relaxants before heading downtown to meet some friends for lunch.

This was an absolutely horrible idea. &I'm sure we knew it was a bad idea before we decided to do it, but as is usual our mantra remains "fuck it".

So, we walk to the train station &we're feeling great, all I wanted to do was to keep walking. And then on the train platform as I'm expressing my idea to take a double decker bus tour downtown and then get stoned on the beach I fucking faint. I just crumpled to the ground. Then stupidly, I tried standing again before I fainted and fell again. I've never felt so terrible in my life. Everything around me was pressing in on my eyeballs and my peripherals were shaking. Bad news bears. But, now my knee is fucking sprained because of it.

So, anyone know of any good remedies for this? My friend told me to ice it for 20 mins then elevate it for 20 mins. So I've been doing that. But, it doesn't really seem to be helping.

At least I learned a lesson through all of this; don't be stupid.

Guest errolwest
Take more of those pain killers, now you actually have a need.
this, as well as when you ice for 20 min, you should to some gentle bends and such, then eleovate.

Keep it elevated to keep the liquid from building up in it. Get a ziploc gallon bag of ice and some kitchen wrap (you know seran wrap...who fucking knows how it's spelled) and use that to wrap the bag to your knee.

Also, attempt any blowjobs from the laying down, not kneeling, position.

your answers are always the best.

i thought so.

what did you take?

oxycodone & this anti-depressant that is also another form of vicodin, but I don't remember the name of it. My friend had seen her step mother take these two combined before and nothing had happened, but obviously different bodies respond differently.

&i would go to urgent care, but i don't have health insurance. so, that sucks.

http://www.cks.library.nhs.uk/patient_information_leaflet/sprains_and_strains

Its the UK's health service home treatment advice.

it's not letting me look at the page. It says I have to register for something because I'm from outside of Great Britain. lol

That's rubbish, i get this loads on youtube with videos copyrighted only in the US.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=df5vg26j_0hr8fr9g4

I copied it to Google docs for you. Hope it helps.

it's not letting me look at the page. It says I have to register for something because I'm from outside of Great Britain. lol

That's rubbish, i get this loads on youtube with videos copyrighted only in the US.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=df5vg26j_0hr8fr9g4

I copied it to Google docs for you. Hope it helps.

thanks so much! I appreciate it :]