Paint It Black / Philly Record Release ROLL CALL

show was nuts every band ruled. Title fight played an amazing set, Their new stuff is awesome don't sleep on it. Props to nicole and her floor ;D Went to the long island show the next night but hit mad traffic and got there late but snuck in to see PIB and Ceremony. The show was run by 50 year old mustachioed fat guys who sucked and there was no stage diving. It was funny watching their faces when Dan Yemin started talking about homophobia and war and creationism.

haha your right man! they all had mustaches! it was pretty great...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a download code? Where?

And now for the obligatory comments re. meeting the humans behind their usernames:

Nate, Nicole and Lia - all solid motherfuckers! Seeing Nicole up on the stage like the Danuerysm groupie she is made me smile. Meeting Nate (and putting a face to the guy I mailed an Inch 7" set too) was great, even though he had to bail and therefore missed Todd pissing off the 10th floor of Nicole's building. Lia, well, she and Amy got some serious bonding talk in, or so my eaves-dropping ears assume. The younguns (Nick, Mark) looked sleepy and comfy in their bedrolls. By the way, Nick - Amy wasn't trying to fuck with you... she was attempting to ascertain information on your edge. She just sounds sarcastic after midnight.

Anyone know if that kid who was bleeding from his head in the bathroom got help?

And now for the obligatory comments re. meeting the humans behind their usernames:

Nate, Nicole and Lia - all solid motherfuckers! Seeing Nicole up on the stage like the Danuerysm groupie she is made me smile. Meeting Nate (and putting a face to the guy I mailed an Inch 7" set too) was great, even though he had to bail and therefore missed Todd pissing off the 10th floor of Nicole's building. Lia, well, she and Amy got some serious bonding talk in, or so my eaves-dropping ears assume. The younguns (Nick, Mark) looked sleepy and comfy in their bedrolls. By the way, Nick - Amy wasn't trying to fuck with you... she was attempting to ascertain information on your edge. She just sounds sarcastic after midnight.

I absolutely love your girlfriend. She rules to the fullest extent of the term. I need to take you up on that offer to come check out your set up! It sounds badass (no pun intended).

Don't forget to mention Todd also pissed off the roof. And down that random drain?

There was a download code? Where?

Anyone know if that kid who was bleeding from his head in the bathroom got help?

no worries dude. i've had worse experiences with people asking me about my veganism/edge. she was nice compared to all them, so it works out.

and when i went into the bathroom after the show, a girl was in there helping the dude with his head. apparently she was a doctor and dude seemed alright, so i think it's all good.

I absolutely love your girlfriend. She rules to the fullest extent of the term.

HEY HEY - Step off Lia!

Jusssst kidding… I believe she feels the same way regarding you. (She doesn't usually "open up" like she did… though, she was a little drunk! So, you must be good people!

And yes. Come on over! What are you doing tonight?!