The give me $400 sale

dante3000

So....I hate doing sales to raise money, so I thought I'd try something different. I'm trying to raise $400, so to make my effort less, I'm trying to get it all from one guy. But I don't even think I got $400 worth of records (well...Anything someone would pay $400 for).

But if you got $400 to blow ($410 w/shipping), feel free to go through my list and compile what you'd be looking for for $400. And we'll see what we can do. Will this work? Hell if I know, if GM can get billions in bailouts, maybe I can get $400

If you want to make a purchase less than $400, that's alright too, but I'm probably not going below $100. It's just too much damn work.

Items that I don't remember if they're on my list:

O'pioneers - Neon Creeps (test)

O' Pioneers/BTMI - Fest Pressing

BTMI! - Album Minus Band (Fest press)

The Falcon - god Don't make no (test press)

NFG/Shai Hulud split - Both Colors

My Chemical Romance - You brought (White 1/100)

Also, if it looks like I collect a band, see about other pressings that I might not have listed (as I am lazy to compile things).

Eh...I'm making a couple of exceptions. But really I just hate dealing with the thousands of "I'll give you $10ppd for the Inquisition Promo Record".

I don't need to sell my records but I've moved them recently and came to the conclusion that I have a ton of these things and a lot are for bands I don't collect but somehow have multiple copies of (like TWDY).