PO: RX BANDITS "Mandala" 2xLP (UP NOW!)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Ordered the clear and slipmat. RX are the best. I've been lurking for a while but now that the presale is up I registered. Is this album going to be up on VC? I hope it isn't like $10 cheeper like with the Portugal the Man album. I ordered that before VC had it up.

we should be getting some. not sure which colors. will know soon.

Why the fuck do they charge $11 for shipping?

the first and last time i ordered from them shipping it cost me $9 for priorty, only shipping option they offered. they don't package them well either. they use one of those big flat rate priority mail boxes from the USPS. nothing inside for support or to keep the record from bouncing around. i also hate it when shipping costs more than the record itself.

Just got a heads up that the Drive Thru Records online store has The Resignation (white limited edition) for $8 + $11 shipping. Still a deal considering they are usually $40 and up on ebay.

This has been around for months. MY record arrived in the worst possible condition but still in one piece. Bad ring damage on the cover, and the first 2 tracks on each side do not play since its warped so badly. Not only is it shipped horribly, but the records looked like they were stored incorrectly. Ive contacted westaspen several times over the past months. Still no answer from them. Unacceptable.