PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN Satanic Satanist LP VC exclu

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb
anyone have a copy of blue/yellow censored they would sell for 20 PPD? or virgil, will you be getting anymore restocks in aside from gold?

I saw them 2 weeks ago and they had these on tour.

so in other words "that sucks for you, I can't help you out"

Guest Admin

thanks for sharing those lives sets, I am so excited to hear them. Kristin who works at SH/VC was at Bonnoroo and said they were great.

Guest Admin
just so everyone knows the band version is not out of 100, I think it is out of 300 as is our VC exclusive color.

that would make sense.

400 EVR

300 VC exclusive

300 band

1000 total.

that makes sense to me, too. Also, I put my prices for vinyl based on the wholesale price. My guess is that EVR put it up based on retail price. They might end up mad at us for charging so little, but we pass that savings onto you.

We have the same versions, but I don't know how extensive or unextensive the packaging is. My guess is that it doesn't have a gatefold.

ahhh. i didn't realize is was going to be so much cheeper here. i ordered the purple/blue/red swirl one almost a week ago on merchnow. also didn't realize there were going to be different colors. do we know yet if it is going to have all the cool foldout stuff like the cd cover or is just going to be normal packaging?

Guest adam526

Heyyyyyy, that's mine ^ =]

You must've snagged it from Stables & Chairs. That photo is not actually complete though, it's missing the Red German Waiter, and the Lime green German Censored Colors. I'll be updating the photo once the Satanic stuff comes out.

I just updated my tradelist last night. A complete list of the PTM stuff is in there.

Heyyyyyy, that's mine ^ =]

You must've snagged it from Stables & Chairs. That photo is not actually complete though, it's missing the Red German Waiter, and the Lime green German Censored Colors. I'll be updating the photo once the Satanic stuff comes out.

I just updated my tradelist last night. A complete list of the PTM stuff is in there.

haha! wow. what are the chances of that? yeah it is beautiful. did get it from stables and chairs. it is a work of art. also posted in my "band a day: P.TM" thread on the Lolla boards.

Guest adam526
I neeeeeed to find myself a copy of Waiter You Vultures for a decent price.

Use the search function on here and on deadformat.net, there were some people selling some copies recently.

Guest Admin
this has probably been posted before but i think it is pretty cool. the entire PTM discography on vinyl pre-Satanic

[image]

wow, that looks so beautiful