Capital dates with Sick Of It All - Blind Faith 7"

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Capital will be playing 3 awesome shows in Philadelphia, Long Island and NYC! Capital's Blind Faith 7" is available now from RevHQ, Very, Interpunk, Just A Audial & Iron Pier as well as digitally through Amazon, iTunes, eMusic and many more of your favorite digital distributors.

Check these shows out and be sure to pick up the new 7" from the band.

www.justaaudial.net

www.ironpier.net

www.myspace.com/capitallihc

[image]

[image]

[image]

Also at Just A Audial summer seven inch sale, get both the Capital 7" and Youthviolence Single for $7.50! www.justaaudial.net

[image]

...and buy that Capital 7"...those songs are ridiculously good.

...as a bonus, those songs were supposed to be the split with Crime in Stereo...so you get all the amazingness of Capital and none of the mediocrity of Crime in Stereo...it's really a win / win scenario.

haha oof for cis...

tomorrow we can have all the philly steaks we can eat

Guest genericinsight
Jesus, shows up north are expensive.

It's just these shows in particular. The prices do not reflect the average show price up here. Not sure about the Philly show, but the NYC date of the SOIA tour is at a Live Nation-sponsored venue.

*Just double checked, Philly is probably run by R5 Productions, semi-big promotions company down there. $10 is the standard price for all their shows, for them to charge $14-$15 probably reflects Sick Of It All's and Bane's possible guarantee (I'm guessing its a bit high combined between both bands). NYC, however, is no doubt up that much because of Live Nation or Ticketmaster.

...and buy that Capital 7"...those songs are ridiculously good.

...as a bonus, those songs were supposed to be the split with Crime in Stereo...so you get all the amazingness of Capital and none of the mediocrity of Crime in Stereo...it's really a win / win scenario.

haha oof for cis...

tomorrow we can have all the philly steaks we can eat

unfortuantely I'm not going to make it out to the shows...(long painful story)

so...next time...Chris said they're playing the C.R. reunion so I'm gonna try to come out for that.