East Coast Record Stores

Hey everyone, i leave for tour on Sunday and We've got a couple off-days since we had a couple house shows fall through. So, obviously, I am going to be doing some record shopping. Anyone know of any good record stores in these cities?

Richmond, VA

Virginia Beach, VA

New Brunswick, NJ

Buffalo, NY

thats people,

Take care,

- Z

Yeah Vintage Vinyl is great. Love that place and its been too long.

There is a place in Richmond called Plan 9. Ok in my opinion. You'd think for a hometown store to bands like Avail, Lamb of God and the countless others there would be a bit more of a selection CD wise. I went away with a Guttermouth 7 inch I already had.

After talking with the bartender at the Famous Daves down there he told me for a city so rich in punk/hardcore/metal there is only Plan 9. There is a Plan 9 in Charlottesville about an hour and 15 minutes East on I-64 and one in Williamsburg about an hour West on I-64. One a little North of Charlottesville (I-64 W to I-81 N) in Harrisonburg as well. Neither of which I checked out.

There is a place in Norfolk called Skinnies which I loved. Damn me for not having enough money or I would have gone apeshit buying stuff. Really really cool place.