1-2-3-4 G0! Record Store

So I know Steve-o posted a little while about this but I just came from the place and if you live around Oakland you need to check it out. It's only about the size of a closet but it's wall to wall records and it's a really good selection. The place is clearly made for the punk niche market of vinyl so you don't have to flip through 50 copies of used Average White Band LP's to see if there's any Alkaline Trio or Against Me!.

Plus Steve-o knows his shit. So while you're not likely to find an out of print album that goes for $100 listed at $5, you will find a really solid selection of stuff with a great new selection as well as used.

I went in not planing to buy anything and left with:

Andrew W.K. - I Get Wet

The Hives - Veni Vedi Vicious (black vinyl)

Resevoir Dogs LP

Tin Machine - S/T

The Cute Lepers - Can't Stand Modern Music (blue)

Redemtion 87 - The Spidey Session (#845/1,000)

It's just a fucking great store run by a good dude. I hope everyone near buy checks it out.

what jawbreaker stuff is there?

He had a blue "Dear You" "24 hour Revenge therapy", "Biovac" and "Unfun". He also had some Jets to Brazil stuff, notably "Orange Rhyming Dictionary" on orange and "Four Cornered Night" on white.

They weren't cheap but certainly not ebay prices. I really wanted to guy some but I'm just not a super fan and these should be in a real fans hands.