PO: CELESTE 2xLP 2nd press (4 new colors, limited

Hey hey,

Since the first pressing of the CELESTE – MISANTHROPE(S) 2xLP is almost sold out we thought that it’s maybe time to offer you something really special for the 2nd one:

It’s limited to 200 pieces, comes in 4 different versions and on different reversed side printed paper. Beyond that we finally made some handmade, handnumbered two-coloured screenprints of a Celeste artwork printed on thick natural white paper. A thing a lot of people have requested for years. As always you can order via www.denovali.com/shop.

Those versions of the records are just available via our online store and at shows. We already received the covers – so no real waiting this time! ;)

here are the different options we figured out for you:

:: FREE DOWNLOAD: denovali.com/celeste

:: 2xLP: heavy reversed side printed gatefold cover + heavy reversed side printed discobags

::::: 50 pieces on clear/translucent gold with a black statue on the D side

::::: 50 pieces on clear/translucent gold with a black cross on the D side

::::: 50 pieces on solid gold with a black cross on the D side

::::: 50 pieces on solid gold with a black cross on the D side

::::: 100 handmade, handnumbered screenprinted two-colour posters

pricing:

::: just the lp: 18,50euro

::: lp + screenprint poster: 26euro

[image]

[image]

SHIPPING OPTIONS

Germany: 1-6 and more lps: 4euro

Europe: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 3euro

Europe: 2 to 6, 7x LPs: 6,00 to 8,60euro

World: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 6euro

World: 2 to 6LPs: 13,90euro

Shipping for CDs is way cheaper!

STILL UP FOR PREORDER

Jeniferever - Choose A Bright Morning 2xLP (asap)

Les Fragments De La Nuit - Musique Du Crépuscule LP (in 2 weeks)

OUT NEXT

Year Of No Light + Karysun - Split 7'' (june/ july)

Her Name Is Calla - Heritage CD/ LP

Heirs Alchera 12'’

Thanks so much!!!

denovali

haha. for sure we don't fold such a nice thing. I'll mail it rolled in a bigger record mailer together with the 2xlp. shipping is the same cause the german postal service just calculate regarding the weight and not the size. so it definitely will reach you in a perfect condition.

thanks so much

awesome. i will probably pick this up with Les Fragments and maybe a few other things to offset shipping costs. good thing i got paid today!

on second thought, is there any option to buy just the screenprint poster? this way i could grab it with Les Fragments and save on shipping. i dont really NEEEEEED another copy of the celeste record.

the problem is that the screenprints are really expensive cause we don't make them by our own and the material costs are not that cheap. so we just offer them together with the lp to make it worth for us. maybe you grap the lp and save it for later tradings or sellings. I'm not sure if this sounds senseful for you.

we really try to to organize everything as "customer" orientated as possible... but this time I can't make an exception cause we really need the money for further releases. we're totally broke because of all the extensive releases we did in the past months.

since so many people already ordered the first pressing of the lp we finally decided to offer the screenprints not just in the package. by oneself they're sadly not cheap at all - but they will look amazing. once again.... we ship them rolled... not folded.

from now on available via www.denovali.com/mailorder

thanks!!!!