FS: Magic The Gathering

Guest kingbuzzo

Guest kingbuzzo

I've got a big binder of Magic: The Gathering cards I'd like to get rid of. There's about 300 cards, give or take 1 or 2. None of them are mana. Every card has it's own spot in a plastic sleeve. I want to sell them all at once. These go up to the Prophecy expansion. Shoot me an offer. Thanks!

Guest kingbuzzo

To be 100% honest with you, I don't know what qualifies as rare in Magic anymore. I haven't played since 2000 and haven't kept up with it at all. All I can really say is every card in here is in really great shape.

Guest noeffinidea

Damn, I totally forgot about this game even existing. I had gotten into it when it first popped up in god-knows-when (1994 or 95 maybe?). Wouldn't have a clue what cards are worth any money these days; however, at a Magic tournament in the local mall one day I remember selling about 4 cards for $350 or something ridiculous like that. The 4 cards were: Black Lotus (when I was still into the game in 96-98 I remember that card alone being worth something like $250+), Diamond Mox, Jester's Cap, and Jester's Mask.

Don't remember when I fell outta that whole scene, but I do remember the actual game being pretty damn cool. Ahhh, the nostalgia.

Damn, I totally forgot about this game even existing. I had gotten into it when it first popped up in god-knows-when (1994 or 95 maybe?). Wouldn't have a clue what cards are worth any money these days; however, at a Magic tournament in the local mall one day I remember selling about 4 cards for $350 or something ridiculous like that. The 4 cards were: Black Lotus (when I was still into the game in 96-98 I remember that card alone being worth something like $250+), Diamond Mox, Jester's Cap, and Jester's Mask.

Don't remember when I fell outta that whole scene, but I do remember the actual game being pretty damn cool. Ahhh, the nostalgia.

black lotus goes for $600+ today....

Guest kingbuzzo
what sets?

These are the editions that I've got in this binder.

Fourth Edition

Fifth Edition

Sixth Edition

Seventh Edition

Weatherlight

Mercadian Masques

Nemesis

Prophecy

Tempest

Invasion

Fallen Empires

Mirage