Want to Trade/Sell MCR - "I Brought You." White LP

Kjm23

Hello,

Have a copy of My Chemical Romance - "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love" on White. Record is still in shrinkwrap, cut along side to verify color. Record on White is limited to 100, and rarest version that has been released. Looking for $45.00 ppd or will trade as well. If interested plmk.

[image]

Thanks,

Brian

I think I've seen you post this on ebay a few times, I think this is a pretty good deal, though the last few copies have gone for around $40-45 US.

I was gonna just snag the record from you earlier but I think that I'd rather see the record as white as opposed to someone telling me that it is white by looking through a tear (I'm not saying that ur lying or anything but do you see what I mean). Maybe you should take a pic of it out of the cover. You could still leave the shrink wrap on the cover ....but yeah that's my 2 cents. If you post it this way, you might get a few bites.

I think I've seen you post this on ebay a few times, I think this is a pretty good deal, though the last few copies have gone for around $40-45 US.

I was gonna just snag the record from you earlier but I think that I'd rather see the record as white as opposed to someone telling me that it is white by looking through a tear (I'm not saying that ur lying or anything but do you see what I mean). Maybe you should take a pic of it out of the cover. You could still leave the shrink wrap on the cover ....but yeah that's my 2 cents. If you post it this way, you might get a few bites.

I took the pic when it was still sealed that's why it is the way it is. If you want a pic I can send you one if still interested.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...