The Dingees-"The Crucial Conspircacy" OUT NOW!

www.openwaterrecords.bigcartel.com

This is the first vinyl release for The Dingees , a highly underrated Tooth And Nail band from back in the label’s hayday. “The Crucial Conspiracy”, the bands third full length, was originally released in 2001. It’s an awesome mix of punk, ska, and dub. The LP comes in two colors, Transparent Red/150 and Black/350. The jackets are made with 100% recycled materials and the artwork has been redone from the original CD version by the band’s vocalist, Matt “Pegleg” Roberts.

[image]

If you haven't heard this band go to www.myspace.com/openwaterrecords to listen to 4 songs off this LP.

It's been a long process to get this out but everything is here and ready to go.

Thanks for even checking this out. I'll be shipping some copies to VC soon so it will be available from there if you want to combine it with some other orders.

www.openwaterrecords.bigcartel.com

im gonna pick one up next week when i get paid zac. looks great

Nice dude, and thanks everyone. The red looks alot better in person. It's a transparent red that you can see through, not just a flat red. And also these sound so amazing, it's crazy how much better than the cd they sound when that's all Dave had to cut the lacquers with.

• 2 weeks later...