FS: The Format-Dog Problems 57 pp'd/shipped

pianorocker

Hi all,

I was hit driving home from a concert 4 days ago, and the repair costs are really piling up. I have other bills that have to be paid too, but I need my car to get to work.

So.

The Format-Dog Problems ...make your offers.

I'm still really hesitant to do this, but I need money. No low ball offers, because I'll just find money elsewhere.

I also have a signed Test Press of Snails (black) and Something Corporate's CD "Ready...Break" that is the signed reissue fan club edition. Again, these all mean a lot to me...

Thanks and best.

yet another thread related to The Format. just use one thread, and bump it.

and with that said;

$5 ppd

^You seem to play a very important role on this forum based on your posts. Why would join a forum to have 90% of your posts be trolling?

And he never responded to my PMs, so I don't know if he's away or what. I just PM'd him today because I realized the bills were stacking up.

yet another thread related to The Format. just use one thread, and bump it.

and with that said;

$5 ppd

Did you join the forum to contribute and buy records or did you join to just be a dick. 99 percent of the people on here are respectful to one another even when the debates get heated. The guy obviously needs some cash so let him try to sell his stuff. If you don't want it that's fine but someone else may.

Did you join the forum to contribute and buy records or did you join to just be a dick. 99 percent of the people on here are respectful to one another even when the debates get heated. The guy obviously needs some cash so let him try to sell his stuff. If you don't want it that's fine but someone else may.

would love to own this record. just can't justify the cost. good luck though!

no one on here is gonna pay you ebay money for this. the few months ago this went for $17 bucks on ebay so I will wait it out. if you need mad dollars ebay is the way to go!

I'm not looking for Ebay money haha. I paid 50 and shipping for it, which I didn't think was unreasonable off Ebay. I've never heard of any going for 17 and I had been watching Ebay for about a year before I found a guy on the forums...so not sure about that. The last went for 60-70 if I remember correctly.