I'm putting out this record, Check it out.

[image]

http://www.magnoliastate.bigcartel.com/product/galilee-lp

With the release of his fifth album entitled Galilee, Andrew Bryant has embarked on both new and old territory. Lyrically, Bryant has become known for his dark and haunting personal narratives, while still maintaining a sense of hope in the midst of a questionable world. Andrew is more personal than ever on Galilee. He uses metaphors and personal dialogue to discuss the past and present in a voice that seems to move freely through time. Musically, however, Andrew has continued to expand. Though his recording process is flawed by unconventional methods, Bryant's recordings create a sound that is definitive to his condition. Like his first four albums, Bryant's music blends the traditional elements typically found in folk, rock and blues songs. However, on Galilee Bryant plays the loud louder and the soft softer - creating an album of songs that flow like a river along an untraced American landscape.

With your pre-order you will receive an advanced digital download of the album. This record was pressed on WHITE vinyl (/100) and BLACK vinyl (/400). If you would like to hear a couple songs from the album visit: http://www.myspace.com/andrewbryant

Here is an article the Commercial Appeal from Memphis recently wrote on Andrew: http://www.gomemphis.com/news/2009/jul/03/prolific-writer-has-degree-of-stability/

This will also be available from Vinyl Collective. There may be a test pressing contest as well.

On a side note, this shit is so good. You really should buy it cause it's a great record and I am putting it out!

Jul 16 2009 Phoenix, Arizona

Modified Arts w/ Theodore

Jul 17 2009 Scottsdale, Arizona

Chyro Arts w/ Theodore

Chyro Arts is a pretty cool venue. It's a little community theater in a shopping center. Bunch of couches in there.

Modified is tight, too. Polar Bear Club show got relocated there, was fucking insane. (Place is tiny!)

Of course, I have no clue who Andrew Bryant is. I'll give it a listen later. The 16th is BTMI!/AJJ, so no-go there, but if I like it, I may go on the 17th.

FYI your dates don't match the MySpace. You've got CA on the 19th, he's got NV. Not sure if that's the only difference.

oops thanks for reminding me. i grabbed those dates off his website instead of the updated ones on the myspace.

definitely check out the songs later and go to the show if you are into it.

UPDATED TOUR DATES:

Jul 7 2009 Nashville, Tennessee

The Basement w/ Theodore

Jul 8 2009 Memphis, Tennessee

Hi-Tone w/ Theodore & Jesse Coppenbarger (of Colour Revolt)

Jul 9 2009 Oxford, Mississippi

Two Stick w/ Theodore & Jesse Coppenbarger (of Colour Revolt)

Jul 10 2009 St. Louis, Missouri

Schlafly Tap Room w/ Theodore

Jul 11 2009 Hot Springs, Arkansas

Maxine’s w/ Theodore

Jul 12 2009 Houston, Texas

Notsuoh w/ Theodore

Jul 13 2009 Roswell, New Mexico

Unity Center w/ Theodore

Jul 14 2009 Tucson, Arizona

Plush – Front Room w/ Theodore

Jul 16 2009 Phoenix, Arizona

Modified Arts w/ Theodore

Jul 17 2009 Scottsdale, Arizona

Chyro Arts w/ Theodore

Jul 18 2009 Los Angeles, California

TBA w/ Theodore

Jul 19 2009 Reno, Nevada

House Show w/ Theodore

Jul 20 2009 Portland, Oregon

House Show w/ Theodore

Jul 21 2009 Seattle, Washington

Sunset Tavern w/ Theodore

Jul 22 2009 Spokane, Washington

Empryean w/ Theodore

Jul 23 2009 Tacoma, Washington

Bob’s Java Jive w/ Theodore

Jul 24 2009 Nampa, Idaho

Flying M Coffee w/ Theodore

Jul 25 2009 Salt Lake City, Utah

The Woodshed w/ Theodore

Jul 26 2009 Park City, Utah

The Listening Room w/ Theodore

Jul 28 2009 Kearney, Nebraska

The Roman w/ Theodore

Jul 29 2009 Omaha, Nebraska

The Slowdown w/ Theodore

Jul 30 2009 Des Moines, Iowa

Vaudeville Mews w/ Theodore

Jul 31 2009 Ames, Iowa

Ames Progressive Office w/ Theodore

Aug 1 2009 Chicago, Illinois

Ronnies w/ The Gunshy, Theodore

I don't know how I didn't see this before, but I'll check it when I get home. I really like the cover. I'm a sucker for organic scenes with super simple fonts.

awesome dude. i actually took the picture. its a wide shot that wraps around to the back cover and has andrew standing in the creek bed.

• 2 weeks later...

These are done and hopefully were shipped to me today and if not then monday. I would expect the pre-orders to go out the day after I get the records.

Thanks to anyone who has already ordered this. If you haven't checked it out yet, do it!

http://www.myspace.com/andrewbryant

http://magnoliastate.bigcartel.com