PO: SET YOUR GOALS This Will Be The Death Of Us LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

SET YOUR GOALS "This Will Be The Death Of Us" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/045778702817

Bay Area punks Set Your Goals first grabbed attention with their critically acclaimed, fan-favorite album "Mutiny!" in 2006. They toured with the likes of Alexisonfire, Anti Flag, and Saves The Day, and contributed tracks to 2007's "Punk Goes Acoustic 2" and 2008's "Punk Goes Crunk". This is their Epitaph debut. Produced by Mike Green (Paramore). Sure to please even the most cynical fan with its hardcore groove and giant hooks. Look for them on tour with label mates New Found Glory this spring, then with Four Year Strong after street date.

Don't let the slightly cheesy description or the fact that a producer of Paramore produced this, Set Your Goals are gonna have a huge year. They have worked their asses off for the past few years, overcome label adversity, and are now poised to blow up.

This is a pre-order and isn't due to ship until August.

Guest Admin
So, just the one color?

Not certain, I don't get a lot of communication from the distributor and don't have a contact at epitaph that can give me those answers. If their past releases are any indication, epitaph will more than likely do 1 color, but I don't yet know.