Photos: Portugal the Man "the Satanic Satanists"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Friends, here's a glance at the latest Portugal the Man long player. I know that the jury is still out for most of you, but I have no problem saying that this is my favorite Portugal the Man album. I celebrate their entire catalog, but this one really gets me. Our exclusive color is pictured first and as you can tell, the color is more of a red/orange. We have 100 of our exclusive color left so get one while you can. Those of you who have asked if we are getting the import version, yes we will. We are working out the details now, but things look good that we will have some over the next month. Not pictured of this packaging is that the jacket is gatefold. And the vinyl sounds fantastic.

[image]

[image]

[image]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ the artwork you're speaking of is from the euro release!

these gatefold versions will hold me over for the mean time :)

isnt it for the cd only?

the euro version of the LP is diecut though not as fancy as the CD.

I was expecting the orange / red to look more like how church mouth did. None-the-less i think the color matches the art quite well.

i've been listening to this nonstop the past few days and at first i wasn't sure but now i'm in love with this album just like all their other stuff

the album flows really really well. just like censored...

favorites for me are:

Work All Day

Lovers in Love

The Home

The Woods

Guest Admin
I love; Work All Day, The Sun, The Woods, Guns and Dogs, and Mornings. The entire album is solid though. I'm excited to spin this.

I love the entire record. Such an amazing body of work. Did you all know that Portugal recorded another album already? I have no idea when this one will come out though.

I love; Work All Day, The Sun, The Woods, Guns and Dogs, and Mornings. The entire album is solid though. I'm excited to spin this.

I love the entire record. Such an amazing body of work. Did you all know that Portugal recorded another album already? I have no idea when this one will come out though.

are you referring to the acoustic version of stantic - which is called "majestic majesty"?

This is what I love about Portugal. They're hard working musicians, touring all the time, and have consistently put out full lengths each year. And to top it all off, it's great music with exceptional artwork and packaging!

I tip my hat to these dudes.

Guest adam526

are you referring to the acoustic version of stantic - which is called "majestic majesty"?

No, a new new one.

I talked to John at a show a few months back and he said they recorded a new new album "it's complicated being a wizard style"

So excited to get these and to get the Euro versions aswell. Oh and for the record, the PTM collection is complete at this point. =] =]

Guest adam526
what's the one in the middle? ???

Clear, it's been labeled as the band press. VC got ten copies of it, and PTM has said they will sell some of them on tour with them.