Cursed LP release tomorrow

Okay. Bad news - Vinyl (N.American) got held up after okaying test presses due to some graphics/printing details, so we didn't have them this past weekend and won't have the regular ones (same with distributors) till sometime next week. Good news - the vinyl itself was done so we got some sent and will have 85 limited, hand numbered ones in different jackets that we'll have at the Toronto LP release show (hence the term) on Saturday, and the Burlington house show on Sunday. All in all, the first NA pressing is 700 black, 300 grey/white marble and 85 release show edition.

Stoked.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

[image]

So, I may have an extra copy of this. I've already gotten a slew of messages about this album and to be honest I don't think I'd really want to sell it. I have a few good friends that I'd rather give it to than to get $40 for it. I will consider trades though. Maybe a Blacklisted LP release version?

Its late, I'm tired and Cursed absolutely ruled tonight. I'll think about this some more, but please keep in mind that I'm probably not going to sell it. This thing sold out before the third band even went on. Pretty crazy.

I got a black/white version.

Was there another colour other than b/w and the blue?

I love how it says "EBAY" above Jesus in place of INRI.

I have a feeling the Cursed guys threw these together with little effort because they knew they'd end up as eBay fodder.

My copy has glue all over it haha.

Amazing show though, and an amazing band!