Lawrence Arms/Teenage Bottlerocket November "tour"

i don't mind it being small nor do i mind the heat. some of the best shows i've ever been to have been at chain. i only bring it up since lawrence arms shows their have been substantially lackluster compared to their shows at the troub or the knitting factory.

Yea I dont mind small places but its so small that its hard to even move in that place and its usually full of little kids. I honestly cant stand the heat in there tho. You can stand away from people in the back and still be dripping sweat with out even moving.

that's why if i'm ever under the vents, i hold that spot. there are a bunch of kids there, but it's closer to home and the parking is always free, which is a plus. most of the time i street park for the troubadour, but i have no idea where to park for free for the knitting factory.

Aren't the Cobra Skulls on this 'tour' also? They were telling us last week that they expected to tour with TBR soon, not sure if this is part of that run with them.

Yeah, when I saw them in Pomona a few weeks ago Devin spilled the beans. Well, not really, but some friends and I were talking to him about the Red Scare tour and that the major band would make a lot of people stoked.

i don't mind it being small nor do i mind the heat. some of the best shows i've ever been to have been at chain. i only bring it up since lawrence arms shows their have been substantially lackluster compared to their shows at the troub or the knitting factory.

a bunch of my favorite shows have happened at chain