I recently drank the following beer:

new beer:

http://twitgoo.com/1ke1c

i feel that other oatmeal beers i've had in the past have been far better then this. not sure why this was picked as a winner. think i need more than just a single taster to make my mind up. like two or three frothy pints would really help get a better picture

[image]

this shit is pretty tasty! Is raspberry flavored and a large bottle retails for a bout $10. They have other flavors like blueberry, apple, cherry etc but the raspberry is the best in my opinion.

favorite fruity beer ever. it's so expensive here though :(

yeah if you buy it at a bar its crazy expensive. There are a few retailers here that carry it though.

favorite fruity beer ever. it's so expensive here though :(

yeah if you buy it at a bar its crazy expensive. There are a few retailers here that carry it though.

i first had it while i was over in paris last winter and it was dirt cheap, so coming back to 9 buck charge for the smaller bottle was a shocker. it's a shame really because the peach and raspberry ones are perfect on a hot summer night. sometime i'll splurge and pick one up but it's a rare treat.

omg so it's my Bday and my gf got me a turtle black & tan pourer....yea the ones you see at bars....

i'm currently drinking a Guinness and bass ale mix(yes i fucked up the pour because i was to excited about the gift)

early tonight i had oatmeal stout, a german heiffer, west coast IPA, 6 pack of PBR and half a Bud six pack...

i first had it while i was over in paris last winter and it was dirt cheap, so coming back to 9 buck charge for the smaller bottle was a shocker. it's a shame really because the peach and raspberry ones are perfect on a hot summer night. sometime i'll splurge and pick one up but it's a rare treat.

haven't tried the peach yet but i will have to pick one up.