days after shows

I don't even have to drive a ways to go to shows yet I still feel like shit the next day if I have to work. Since I have to get up ass early for my job.

I was really feeling like shit on Monday. That Frank Turner show on Sunday was amazing, the most fun I've had in a long time, but working 6:00am-5:00pm with a class from 5:30-10:00pm was fucking brutal.

Baroness played new songs though, and they were awesome.

and i got a pig destroyer print and what i believe to be a super limited tour baizley.

oh and i also saw a dumbass redneck pick a fight with the wrong dude and get knocked out.

ahhh Houston.

was this the new color ways for the pig destroyer print (red and/or blue)? and how much were the prints? i need to figure out how much $ to bring. i missed out on baroness the last show i tried to see them at, so pretty stoked on this.

yea, this shit sucks. i dont go to any shows during the week anymore, which blows. my friends band is playing tonight at a club about 10 minutes from where im working, but i cant go cause id still have to drive home afterwards and everything and would end up getting about 5 hours of sleep...and i havent even had 8 hrs in the past 3 days.

the worst was when i saw radiohead last summer. got home at 230. woke up at 545 for work. ouch.