Best Pitchfork Interacation...

So my friends and I were hanging out on Sunday. One of them brought a lot of glow sticks. Totally wish I would have taken a pic...but I didn't I'm sure if anyone was there they saw this girl and/or have a pic. Anyways....She's wearing a sailor outfit and has dreads, is about 20ish and wearing a hamburger hat. A floppy hamburger hat. Seriously. So one of my friends gives her a glowstick as she's dancing and he says "looks like she's having a good time." She takes it looks extremely confused and says, "No thanks, I don't want to look ridiculous." SERIOUSLY. You're wearing a floppy hamburger hat and you think this will make you look ridiculous?

Anyone else have good stories from the weekend?

Fucked Up was the best in my opinion. Damien spent most of the show on the barricade or in the crowd. When he was on stage people would hit beach balls at him nonstop because he would keep popping them with his teeth. On their last song two of their guitarists stage dove into the crowd with their guitars on. It was awesome.

Matt & Kim were pretty great, but their set was shorter than it should have been because of the barricade breaking during Wavves.

The National were okay. I would have been more into them had I not just seen Matt & Kim and had I not been about a mile away.

Ok..Doom was fucking great. Matt and Kim were incredibly awesome, most energy in my opinion. The flaming lips has the best set. The theatrics were just over the top in an awesome way. Built to spill was great too.

Dude DOOM fucking lip synced. Shit was lame. Matt and Kim, Mai Shi, Fucked Up, and Lips were highlights. My toe nail got half ripped off at Fucked Up. Also the Thermals covered Longview by Green Day, and the crowd quickly divided into two camps. People stoked and singing along, and people making a big show of being annoyed at the cover while still mouthing along to the lyrics. Shit was funny as hell.