VC now carries 7" sleeves (Record Jacket Sleeves (

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

7'' Record Jacket Sleeves (20) 7-1/4" x 7-1/4"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/7SLEEVE

We have received multiple requests to carry 7" sleeves and today, i am proud to say that in addition to LP sleeves and 10" sleeves, we now carry 7" sleeves. Don't ask why it took us so long to carry them. Your price is $2.00 per 20 sleeves and note the dimensions, 7 1/4" by 7 1/4". They fit most 7" jackets but some of the bigger jackets fit in there pretty snug. There is a larger size available to us so if you think we should get the bigger sleeves, just say the word.

Yes, you can get these from bags unlimited and save a few bucks if you buy a hundred or more, but for those of you who just need 20 or 40, we are here for you.

Guest Admin
so the two dollars is for 20 of them?

i only ask because i ordered the 12" sleeves once, and ordered 3 in quantity and only got 10 sleeves. is that right?

you should have gotten 30 if you ordered a set. email andy and they can send you 2 more sets. and yes, the $2 is for 20 7" sleeves.

so the two dollars is for 20 of them?

i only ask because i ordered the 12" sleeves once, and ordered 3 in quantity and only got 10 sleeves. is that right?

you should have gotten 30 if you ordered a set. email andy and they can send you 2 more sets. and yes, the $2 is for 20 7" sleeves.

even if the order was sometime last year?

so i was just checking out jackets...

for the 12" ones i saw that there is to options. One says it has a resealable flap and the other says it doesn't.

But the one that says it has a resealable flap also says "NO flap" in its description...

explain?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/spplp53r?&caSKU=spplp53r&caTitle=12%22%20Record%20Jacket%20SLEEVE%20with%201-1/2%22%20RESEAL%20Flap

Also you should carry inner sleeves for 7" records, lots don't come with them.