Lawrence Arms pressing info.

what record?

Apathy And Exhaustion 219 on green vinyl

The Greatest Story Ever Told 219 on burgundy vinyl

Oh! Calcutta! 240 on blue vinyl

the asian man ones are numbered but i dont remember the cover variants... if you search the board i know i have posted them in the past and i havent kept up with all the tons of represses.

their info is easy to find if you look for it.

there is 1 colored pressing for each of the fat releases, then multiple pressings on black (unknown). fat keeps pretty much everything in print on black vinyl.

Asian man does pressings of about 500 each. i think there has been about 4 pressings of ghost stories and guided tour, and i think like 3 or 4 of cocktails and dreams.

i would assume that asian man will keep the pressings coming as long as people keep buying them.

Okay, one last question.

I know of three different colors of the Ghost Stories 1st pressing (I'm assuming it's the first. It's the one with the hot dog)'s COVER. Did they press it different times with the same design and different color, or where there like, however many of each on the same pressing?

Stupid question, I'm sure.

most of the pressings are just on one color vinyl. however there were a few cover variants.

Cover variants:

1st press - Ghost stories: there is roughly 166 of the hot dog on tan, gold, and pink. with 1 blue and a like 2 yellow i think.

1st press - Guided tour: suicide king there are 6 yellow, 6 blue, and the rest are on green.

2nd press - Ghost stories: i believe there are 4 white on grey covers

2nd press - Guided tour: black covers i think there are three

hey tom fraj i found this on your dead format :

The Lawrence Arms | Guided Tour Of Chicago | Asian Man | ? Press – Marbled Orange Vinyl – Grey Cover

The Lawrence Arms | Guided Tour Of Chicago | Asian Man | 1st Press - Marbled Orange Vinyl – Green Cover

i can tell you that these are from the same press.

im working on a list right now with every release on vinyl form and it i'll be including test press info. that will be up in a week or so....hopefully. there is alot of info to go through.

hey tom fraj i found this on your dead format :

The Lawrence Arms | Guided Tour Of Chicago | Asian Man | ? Press – Marbled Orange Vinyl – Grey Cover

The Lawrence Arms | Guided Tour Of Chicago | Asian Man | 1st Press - Marbled Orange Vinyl – Green Cover

i can tell you that these are from the same press.

im working on a list right now with every release on vinyl from am including test press. that will be up in a week or so....hopefully. there is alot of info to go through.

Cheers dude, thanks for that.

I hadn't uploaded that one to Deadformat pressing info.

I did add the Ghost Stories release, then i added the pressing info at a later date, but it never went live. Does anyone know how to get the list of things you have added with the accepted ones highlighted? Cant find it on the new site.