Red Leader Records limited edition 10" of covers

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

just a heads up, I don't know how old you are - if you're under 21 you need to get there WAY early before the door guy who cards shows up. The show is free but once the guy who cards gets there you're shit outta luck... also, even if you do get it, you can't buy alcohol at the bar. Just a warning.

the door guy usually shows up around 9 or 10 so get there early enough and walk right in and stay inside. if you go out they may check you when you come back.

Guest genericinsight

ah alright, didn't know you had been there before. I probably could pull some strings but I find it best just to avoid all that :) (ahem, as in, I make no guarantees my knowing people will actually work)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genericinsight

I'm assuming there will be copies of this available at the Scream Hello record release tomorrow night at Lost and Found in Brooklyn, NY.

I also gave Matt Red Leader the heads up last week about the cart problems.

Guest genericinsight

bump again..... sorry but these look really neat (stolen from the Scream Hello myspace):

[image]

[image]

for anyone who ordered you're in for a treat. The songs are all awesome and the record as a whole sounds REALLY fucking good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest genericinsight
Anybody received this yet? Still waiting on mine...

did you contact Red Leader directly? They're very nice people and I'm sure they will work things out.

Guest genericinsight

sidenote.... mutinyzine.com, search for the interview with Red Leader (unfortunately there's no direct link)

Matt Red Leader says a good chunk of the RL releases will be on vinyl later this year. INCLUDING both the PBC EP and LP.

FUCK YEAH.