08 - I Don't Wanna Live In Hell

09 - I'm A Monkey

10 - My Rifle

11 - The Only Cool Girl In Ladbroke Grove

12 - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment

13 - Wonder Wheel

14 - Blame Game

15 - Ten Shots

The Manges bring a ton of energy and excellent musicianship with them every time they take a stage. Much like their heroes the Ramones they make every live show count. This live album plays more like a greatest hits or best of album - all hits without any misses. There are a couple of Ramones covers thrown in for good measure, of course. Rocket To Hollywood was recorded during the summer of 2007 at Safari Sams in Hollywood, CA while on their third tour of the states, this time with The Queers and The Methadones. It was a great show start to finish and this recording captured the fun-loving spirit of the night perfectly.

IAR 37 - 7"

The Methadones "Gary Glitter"

Release Date: August 2009

Test Pressing: 3 black vinyl

First Pressing: 500 gold vinyl, 500 black vinyl, 100 red vinyl

Cover Art: Simon Lamb

01 - Gary Glitter

02 - Over The Moon

Gary Glitter - the first 7" release by The Methadones - picks up right where their 21st Century Power Pop Riot album left off with an ode to the king of glam himself. On the opening track "Gary Glitter", The Methadones proudly display their love for the man's music with the song's stomping beat, slick riffs and gang vocal choruses, but in lyric show a distaste for the man himself by asking plain and simple, "What the fuck is wrong with Gary Glitter?" The flipside of the ep features the straight up pop punk gem "Over The Moon." Few people can write a song as catchy and perfect in its simplicity as front man Dan Schafer. This ep showcases The Methadones ability to not only write and record different styles of music, but to excel at it!

Also, interpunk has a limited to 100 exclusive of the Methadones 7" on red vinyl...hand-numbered and shit.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=170998&

This badboy here is an Interpunk exclusive. Pressed on red wax and limited to a cool 100 copies you better get yours now before they're all gone. Hand numbered, too!

"Gary Glitter" - the first 7" release by The Methadones - picks up right where their "21st Century Power Pop Riot" album left off with an ode to the king of glam himself. On the opening track "Gary Glitter", The Methadones proudly display their love for the man's music with the song's stomping beat, slick riffs and gang vocal choruses, but in lyric show a distaste for the man himself by asking plain and simple, "What the fuck is wrong with Gary Glitter?" The flipside of the ep features the straight up pop punk gem "Over The Moon." Few people can write a song as catchy and perfect in its simplicity as front man Dan Schafer. This EP showcases The Methadones ability to not only write and record different styles of music, but to excel at it!

The Manges LP should be ready to ship.

Not to steal Adam's/It's Alive's thunder but you can also get the Manges LP from me...

www.cheapskaterecords.com

Plus it should be up on interpunk soon.

basically it's like this kids...if you live east of the mississippi order it from Cheapskate! west of the Miss. order it from It's Alive.

problem solved!

The Manges LP should be ready to ship.

Not to steal Adam's/It's Alive's thunder but you can also get the Manges LP from me...

www.cheapskaterecords.com

Plus it should be up on interpunk soon.

basically it's like this kids...if you live east of the mississippi order it from Cheapskate! west of the Miss. order it from It's Alive.

problem solved!

Yes that would work just fine. I would also suggest if you live in Europe order it from either Squinty Joe or Peabrain - you would probably save a ton on shipping.

problem solved!

Yes that would work just fine. I would also suggest if you live in Europe order it from either Squinty Joe or Peabrain - you would probably save a ton on shipping.

UNITYaaaaay! Bitcheeeeeeees!

[image]