Help: UTI 7 Lemuria / Off With Their Heads BLUE

hookups96

Want:

V/A Under The Influence Vol. 7 - Lemuria / Off With Their Heads - Baby Blue

Ok so here is the deal, I have every UTI so far 1-9! I love the series, love the bands, love the bands that influenced them. Sadly instead of sending me the Lemuria / Off With Their Heads split on Baby Blue, I got another copy of Half Pink Half White and Andy says they have no more left to replace it. I NEED that baby blue record. We can work out whatever you want! I can send you the pink white one with some cash to cover your shipping charges, I can send you the pink white one and toss some random records in as well for a surprise, or I can just pay you for it. But please someone help me out with a copy of this record!

Thanks guys!

Want:

V/A Under The Influence Vol. 7 - Lemuria / Off With Their Heads - Baby Blue

Ok so here is the deal, I have every UTI so far 1-9! I love the series, love the bands, love the bands that influenced them. Sadly instead of sending me the Lemuria / Off With Their Heads split on Baby Blue, I got another copy of Half Pink Half White and Andy says they have no more left to replace it. I NEED that baby blue record. We can work out whatever you want! I can send you the pink white one with some cash to cover your shipping charges, I can send you the pink white one and toss some random records in as well for a surprise, or I can just pay you for it. But please someone help me out with a copy of this record!

Thanks guys!

That sucks. I sold mine to someone, or I would totally hook you up. I thought VC always kept a few copies around in case things like this happened. It's lame that your collection has to suffer due to an error on VC's part.

Yeah i guess the pressing plant sent them less then they were expecting for the one color. So 7 people just got the wrong color instead. Just kinda sucks Cause I have never really tried to collect a series, label or anything like that, and I was totally into this one, so in December i bought both the 300/700 subscription sets, and to not get one was a total let down. Plus I loved that Lemuria covered the Pixies!