is xbox live being really slow for anyone else?

i was going to say "omg yeah ours is so slow!", but uh, that's my house the post was about in the first place. heh. oh well.

anyway. loki is on his way home from atlanta from seeing polar bear club, fireworks, set your goals, and four years strong with my little sister. they've already gotten lost twice trying to get home. it does not help EVERYTHING in atlanta is named peachtree. they said polar bear club rocked the house. and there's probably quite a few young men hurting that were in the crowd(loki gets pretty defensive of my sister in crowds, hehe).

i can tell you i was at the show and im hurting pretty badly. i thought someone fell over so i reach down to pick him up. instead he was making himself into a launch pad for crowd walkers. i caught a knee to the mouth from one of those bastards while he was jumping up and i felt like i was in an anime cartoon during an epic ass punch from the opposing force. my jaw hurts like fuck to move it, one my front teeth is a little loose and there is a huge gash across the inside of my lower lip that apparently never bled. i took a breather next to loki while i was seeing stars.

the batman game looks awesome. i preordered it back around january and they cancelled that preorder all together, havent really thought about it since then. might download tonight though.

SIDE NOTE!

does anyone have a data transfer kit they would be willing to part with? its a disk and a cable, i dont know if they are a one time use sort of thing or what.

i can tell you i was at the show and im hurting pretty badly. i thought someone fell over so i reach down to pick him up. instead he was making himself into a launch pad for crowd walkers. i caught a knee to the mouth from one of those bastards while he was jumping up and i felt like i was in an anime cartoon during an epic ass punch from the opposing force. my jaw hurts like fuck to move it, one my front teeth is a little loose and there is a huge gash across the inside of my lower lip that apparently never bled. i took a breather next to loki while i was seeing stars.

Man that conversation was awesome. "Dude are you okay?" "Tooth!" "Is it loose?" "Tooth!" "Umm... okay." "Tooth!" You were fucking out of it. Meeting boardies is always a good time.