New Baroness Song(s)

i really hope relapse can pull a hyperealist (as far as quality of product) on this one.. like clear blue vinyl to go along with the cover.. 2xlp too.

i hope so too. i'd hate for it to be 900 black and 100 clear.

clear blue would look awesome. hopefully the band members have a say in what they want from the vinyl treatment

i really hope relapse can pull a hyperealist (as far as quality of product) on this one.. like clear blue vinyl to go along with the cover.. 2xlp too.

clear blue would look awesome. hopefully the band members have a say in what they want from the vinyl treatment

Well JDB usually likes to oversee shit like that doesn't he? Hopefully it'll be on par with the Red Album, minus the 8 month wait :)

Well JDB usually likes to oversee shit like that doesn't he? Hopefully it'll be on par with the Red Album, minus the 8 month wait :)

i would think so. he definitely wouldn't stand for a shitty 2nd rate pressing of this. hopefully he can convince relapse to do something out of the ordinary