i want to somehow press the jazz june's medicine

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know how to contact mike wessel? i found his old email address in liner notes but i always get a delivery failure. i guess contact the jazz june via myspace?

Mike Wessel posts on here sometime but I can't remember his username. here is his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51528543

you can contact the jazz june via myspace too.

i'm faithful that this album could move 500 copies, especially with a bit of help via limited color variants. i'd be down to put up some money to back this release if i thought there was a good chance i could make it back. i'm just not entirely sure of the logistics, and obviously i'd need to get the go-ahead from wessel and the band.

i'm faithful that this album could move 500 copies, especially with a bit of help via limited color variants. i'd be down to put up some money to back this release if i thought there was a good chance i could make it back. i'm just not entirely sure of the logistics, and obviously i'd need to get the go-ahead from wessel and the band.

its just gonna be expensive to do a 2xLP, and you might have to deal with initial, cuz they're the ones who actually released the record.

i've mesaaged the band and received a response, to which i explained my proposition a bit more. i'm not looking to profit off of this release, just to break even and own a copy of this on vinyl. is there anyone that would consider backing this financially with me? i'm sure that if a few people went in on this together, we could make it happen for sure (given premission being granted from all of the necessary parties). we could double/triple/quad etc. team this thing and make this a reality perhaps. i'm waiting to hear back from the band at the moment.

the test presses are 2xLP

i know, and i'm definitely not looking to pay less and sacrifice sound quality- i want this thing to be done up proper ideally. but i'm wondering if it could still be a solid single LP if funding doesn't permit a double LP.

i'll see what the total run time of the album is, and how much you can get away with on a LP

thanks for all of the support so far guys, this is still only in the baby conception stages. many logistics to be figured out. and 56:16= definitely has to be 2xLP, or a single LP + 10". i'm not sure if i'll have the funds alone for this one. anyone know how much 500 2xLPs is gonna run? also, is there anyone so far who would be down to back this financially? many details still have to be figured out, but there would obviously be added perks to people that financially back it.