Muse - The Resistance pre-order

Muse posted their pre-order packages for their new record "The Resistance" today.

http://muse.mu/news/article/438/join-the-resistance--album-pre-order/

The album will be available on September 14th in four different formats.

1. Digital Download MP3 256: £7.99 / €9.99

2. Standard CD in softpak derived from sustainable forestry: £9.99 / €15.50

3. Limited Edition CD+DVD in foldout softpak derived from sustainable forestry: £13.99 / €18.99

This version comes with The Making Of The Resistance DVD (43 minutes 53 seconds).

4. Limited Edition deluxe CD/DVD/Vinyl/USB/12" Art Print box set: £59.99 / €69.99 (with free postage from muse.mu worldwide).

This version comes with the above CD+DVD featuring The Making Of The Resistance DVD (43 minutes 53 seconds) in addition to 180g double heavyweight vinyl, a Muse USB stick pre-loaded with Apple Lossless, WAV and MP3 320 files plus bespoke audio player, a 12" fine art print and (exclusive to muse.mu) the album in 5.1 surround sound (full bitrate DTS & Dolby). This version with the 5.1 surround sound is strictly limited to 5000 copies worldwide.

If you pre-order any of these formats through muse.mu you will 'Join The Resistance' and automatically receive extra free downloadable content each week leading up to the album's release on September 14th. Week 1's bonus content is an awesome 8 minute video download of Stockholm Syndrome (Live From Kuala Lumpur) recorded back in February 2007!

As pretty as it is, there is no way I can afford $100 for that vinyl package. Here's to hoping Virgil gets some of these in without all the fancy things.

Been very disappointed in the new songs I've heard. I really want Absolution, but not for $30.

$21.99 @ HT

Thanks a ton for all the info you give us haha. Is it sad I wait for releases like this, more often than not, because I know I'll get them cheaper at HT? Do you know if HT will carry the new As Tall As Lions by any chance?

Eurasia isnt the "real" first single. I heard a different song and it was much better.

my beef is that they actually released this song; that they are including Eurasia on the album. gotta say, if this is indicitive of the standard of the writing, them i'm out.

i hope you are right and the rest of the album slays.

Eurasia isnt the "real" first single. I heard a different song and it was much better.

my beef is that they actually released this song; that they are including Eurasia on the album. gotta say, if this is indicitive of the standard of the writing, them i'm out.

i hope you are right and the rest of the album slays.

Yea I didnt really like that Eurasia song but the other song I heard was a lot better. Havent heard the rest of the album tho.