Boston Area?

I'm actually on the North Shore of Massachusetts, anyone around that area want a bunch of free LPs? It's all mostly old punk/oi/street stuff. Like GBH, Chaos UK, etc. My friend gave me his collection, and I've since decided to cut mine down, so I took a few out that I wanted and now there's a ton left over. I figured I'd check here before craigslist and before the dumpster. It's free, and it would appreciate it if you took it all!

I'm actually on the North Shore of Massachusetts, anyone around that area want a bunch of free LPs? It's all mostly old punk/oi/street stuff. Like GBH, Chaos UK, etc. My friend gave me his collection, and I've since decided to cut mine down, so I took a few out that I wanted and now there's a ton left over. I figured I'd check here before craigslist and before the dumpster. It's free, and it would appreciate it if you took it all!

I live in newton, I'll take them off your hands...I can drive up as early as tomorrow (Saturday)...I used to work in Beverly, so I know the North Shore. Email me: [email protected]

I'm actually not around this weekend, and I wasn't expecting to get such a response. I'll have to go through them and pull them out/set them aside and I'll get back to who ever about picking them up.

Yeah, just let me know. And if you want a few bucks, that's cool too. my email address is above, so keep me posted.

nice action,benchwarmer !

i ever visit Germany...long times ago.

i ever saw the notice that stick on 2nd hand records shop board that some german record collector wanna share their old records for the whoever that can pick 'em up.

i think it's very nice.

kids can start to know how they listen to the music by vinyl is better than cd or mp3 (espcially pirate mp3 files)....

I want to give benchwarmer a huge shout-out. I went up there last night to pick up the vinyl. He wasn't kidding when he said there was a lot. And he wasn't kidding when he said there were a bunch of gems in there. I took a quick pass through them and found some really amazing records (some of which I have been looking for):

Adicts - Sound of Music

Pink Lincolns - Back From The Pink Room (first press)

Urban Waste - 12" ep

Sham 69

A bunch of Exploited and GBH releases.

There was a ton of stuff I've never heard of that I'm going to investigate.

I also found a couple of things I already have if anyone wants them:

Rip Offs - Got A Record (one of my favorites of all time)

Max RNR Comp. - They Don't Get Paid, They Don't Get Laid, But Boy Do They Work Hard (it has Screeching Weasel, Jawbox, Downfall, Cringer, Nausea and a bunch of others on it...great comp)

Youth Brigade - Sound & Fury (not a rare press, but amazing record)

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to dig through them a little closer. I figure, since they were given to me from someone on this board, I'd offer up the ones I don't want to others here. Maybe you just pay shipping, or whatever (I have a million LP mailers, so that won't be a problem).

Anyway, thanks to benchwarmer. He was a really nice guy and helped me carry the huge stacks of vinyl to the car -- and even threw in a nice little wooden LP box. It's folks like him who keep vinyl collecting alive. Hopefully I'll catch you at the Bouncing Souls/Lifetime/Ergs show in August.