NEW: Strung Out - Agents of the Underground

Strung Out used to be my favorite band, but now I have a hard time

listening to anything after American Paradox. The last 2 albums were

just over produced pop-punk crap. Matt Hyde made them dumb down

their technical abilities which in essence set them apart from the scene.

you make it sound like they turned into paramore or something

this band hasnt really changed all that much, they still suond like Strung Out on every album. They are still technical and melodic. they dont sound exactly like they did on Twisted but they arent that far off.

their fan base MUST be shrinking, i'd love for them to pull out another twisted or elements sounding record to please the hundreds with tats

My buddy works at a tattoo shop and another guy who tattoos there has two and is getting a scarification piece soon as well.

I agree, they still have a nice sound, but it's nothing like what they used to be. I have high hopes for this album and even with the boring artwork, I'm excited and will be buying!

I've been into them since the first album. I think "Exile in Oblivion" is fucking amazing, but the last album was pretty weak. "An American Paradox" was decent. Hopefully they won't just continue down the same road as on "Blackhawks...".

Im the opposite, I could never really get into Exile as much as their other albums (still like Exile, its just my least favorite album by SO) but LOVED Blackhawks. Im sure Ill love the new album, Ive never really been disappointed by this band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...