The Ghost, Noise by Numbers, & Solidarity News

hello everyone! so The Ghost - This is a Hospital vinyl is done! i couldnt be happier with how it all came out! pre-orders will go up monday august 17, here is the pressing info:

/400 - clear green

/100 - white (only available via solidarity)

/100 - black, screened jackets!(only available at aug 28th reunion/lp release party, if any are left, they will be at oct 29th show in chicago, which i will be at as well!)

it all came out rad! get pumped!

preorders will go up monday at www.solidarityrecordings.com and here at vc!

next, is Noise by Numbers! theyre a band from chicago, have a ton of rad members! dan schafer (screeching weasel, riverdales, methadones), neil henessey (lawrence arms), jeff dean (the bomb, four star alarm), and rick uncapher (textbook)! this record is absolutely amazing, cant stop listening to it from the first day i heard it! the lacquers will be at pressing plant on monday, i should have art in the coming days! im proud to say the vinyl will be on solidarity, the cd will be on asian man! in my opinion, think old alkaline trio meets pinhead gunpowder! its pretty awesome, im super excited to be doing the vinyl for this!

i have a ton of other releases and surprises, hope everyone is excited! im sure fans of the lawrence arms and all the pop-punk stuff will love both these releases!!

thanks everyone!

randy

I need all things Ghost related. Where is the Chicago show?

im not sure yet where its at, i just know oct 29! if there are any posters or the /100 shows release, they will be in chicago

also, vity, so glad u liked the honor system and this ghost record! they are in my top 5 ever! thanks for the support dude!

everyone check out noise by numbers! sooo good

where to start....

randy is doing an amazing job. im glad to see this label take off like it has.

the ghost record.....fucking blows the cd out of the water. not only in sound but the art looks amazing. the jackets also look great for the release show in SF. Also super excited to be playing that show.

noise by numbers....mike asked me to listen to the cd while working to let him know if he should put it out. well its amazing....not one bad song on the whole damn thing. glad randy is putting this out.

everyone should get the ghost on vinyl....support this label and learn to love the band.