does anyone want to buy my nofx collection?

servo

so ive been mulling over selling all my nofx records so i can have some money and start collecting them all over again!! sorry about the janky formatting, but heres what I have.

get real with the offers, and dont ask me if i will break it up and sell you one or two things. all or nothing....

NOFX Don't Call Me White Fat Wreck 0.00 white vinyl limited to 1500 Send Email

NOFX Louise and Liza Fat 0.00 lavender vinyl limited to 10029 Send Email

NOFX Pods and Gods Fat 0.00 orange vinyl limited to 12,049(... limited) Send Email

NOFX Timmy the Turtle Fat 0.00 light green vinyl limited to 9537... Send Email

NOFX Surfer Fat 0.00 Send Email

NOFX The PMRC Can Suck on This Fat 0.00 Send Email

NOFX Regaining Unconsciousness Fat 0.00 grey vinyl limited to 10237 Send Email

NOFX 13 Stitches Fat 0.00 pukey gold vinyl limited to 7179 Send Email

NOFX Fat Club Fat Wreck 0.00 clear yellow vinyl limited to 1500 Send Email

NOFX All of Me Fat Wreck 0.00 sea green vinyl limited to 8029 Send Email

NOFX Fuck the Kids Fat Wreck 0.00 clear green vinyl limited to 600 Send Email

NOFX Liza and Louise Fat Wreck 0.00 pink vinyl Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #1 Fat Wreck 0.00 lime custard vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX s/t Mystic 0.00 first press Send Email

NOFX So What If We're On Mystic? Mystic 0.00 first press Send Email

NOFX So What If We're On Mystic? Mystic 0.00 tour press Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #2 Fat Wreck 0.00 orange vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #3 Fat Wreck 0.00 cream colored vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #4 Fat Wreck 0.00 clear green vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #5 Fat Wreck 0.00 white vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #6 Fat Wreck 0.00 clear vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #7 Fat Wreck 0.00 red vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #8 Fat Wreck 0.00 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #9 Fat Wreck 0.00 baby blue vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the Month Club #10 Fat Wreck 0.00 clear cranberry vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the month club #12 Fat Wreck 0.00 picture disc limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX 7" of the month club #11 Fat Wreck 0.00 grey vinyl limited to 3000 Send Email

NOFX/Drowning Roses split Wassail 0.00 1988 tour 7" limited to 500 Send Email

NOFX/Drowning Roses split Wassail 0.00 clear red vinyl limited to 50(!)

NOFX Leave it Alone Epitaph 0.00 picture disc. two of these, one with clear border one with black

NOFX The Decline Fat 0.00 Send Email

NOFX 22 Songs That Weren't Good Enough... Fat Wreck 0.00 yellow marbled vinyl limited to 220 Send Email

NOFX Pump Up the Valuum Epitaph 0.00 swirly baby blue vinyl Send Email

NOFX War on Errorism Fat Wreck 0.00 white vinyl limited to 1073 Send Email

NOFX Eating Lamb Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX S&M Airlines Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX HOFX Fat Wreck 0.00 picture disc. 8300 pressed, 1000 of those being picture discs Send Email

NOFX So Long and Thanks For All the Shoes Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX Liberal Animation Wassail 0.00 original pressing Send Email

NOFX Punk in Drublic Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX The Album Mystic 0.00 Send Email

NOFX Maximum Rocknroll Mystic 0.00 Send Email

NOFX White Trash Two Heebs and a Bean Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX The Longest Line Fat Wreck 0.00 white vinyl Send Email

NOFX I Heard They Suck Live Fat Wreck 0.00 Send Email

NOFX HOFX Fat Wreck 0.00 clear orange vinyl with like 6 different colors of splatter limited to 8300(no one knows how many of each color combo) Send Email

NOFX Wolves in Wolves Clothing Fat Wreck 0.00 pukey colored vinyl limited to ~1000 Send Email

NOFX Ribbed Epitaph 0.00 Send Email

NOFX Theyve Actually Gotten Worse Live Fat Wreck 0.00 2xlp on brown and purple vinyl limited to 521 Send Email

NOFX/Rancid BYO Split Series vol 3 BYO 0.00 clear orange vinyl limited to 500

and coaster on lp with the bonus 7" (#22/1500)

Servo, post this over on the Fat Wreck Wiki...a bunch of people will go in on it and BOOM! you have a ton of cash and they all get records they want.

I highly doubt he´ll find a buyer for the whole thing.

better sell the hofx, DR split (red) and the yellow 22 songs on the wiki, maybe the bonus 7" and try to ebay the rest of it.

If you want to get this over to the FATwiki here´s the place to post it: http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=20

Good luck!

Servo, post this over on the Fat Wreck Wiki...a bunch of people will go in on it and BOOM! you have a ton of cash and they all get records they want.

That's not what I said. I said a bunch of people (maybe a bunch is too many) will all pitch in. Meaning, five people will each kick in some money and each will get the few records they want.

maybe I should have quoted the first post in this topic...., however...

I´m pretty sure he can get rid of some of the records there but not sell the whole lot at once.

But it´s definitly worth trying!

There are a few new guys on the wiki trying to start a decent NOFX collection..., maybe someone is going to grab them all...

btw, there´s a burgundy LA for sale one the wiki too.... ^^ (I don´t know if it has been posted on VC too...)

That's not what I said. I said a bunch of people (maybe a bunch is too many) will all pitch in. Meaning, five people will each kick in some money and each will get the few records they want.

People on fatwreckwiki fail horribly at co-operating. In theory it might work but the 5 people pitching in would all be in it for the same records.