so i had this dream last night....

so I had this dream last night that natalie and I moved into this really old house. it was completely furnished and everything. natalie jumped into an arm chair and i looked over her head and saw just a line of daddy-longlegs walking across the corner of the ceiling and across above her head to the other side and out the door. so i busted out the shop vaccuum that just so happened to appear by the table in the room and I started vacuuming the spiders off the ceiling. then there was a black spider with bright green lines on it, and I sucked that fucker up. so after I sucked up the entire line of spiders (that at one point was two to three spiders stacked) I realized the vacuum was clogged, so I turned it off and pulled over a giant garbage can that appeared next to the table. I opened the nozzle on the vacuum and started shaking it. the garbage can then filled up with dirt and debris and little maggots. I torched the house and found myself skiing down a mountain. I then woke up. what the fuck?