Licensing Help

I'd hate to be a buzzkill but I could only assume it'd be next to impossible or something that would cost you a small fortune. I just can't see Victory licensing something out. Licensing from other labels can already be a pain in the ass but throwing Victory into the mix seems like a whole lot of trouble to say the least. I can't think of anything they've released that they have licensed out for release on another label.

now, with that said.... Good Luck!

I'd hate to be a buzzkill but I could only assume it'd be next to impossible or something that would cost you a small fortune. I just can't see Victory licensing something out. Licensing from other labels can already be a pain in the ass but throwing Victory into the mix seems like a whole lot of trouble to say the least. I can't think of anything they've released that they have licensed out for release on another label.

now, with that said.... Good Luck!

agreed, but good luck with your project

What are you looking to do?

yeah, i'm curious too.

and as everyone said, i'm sure licensing anything from victory will cost you two lifetimes, and then he will probably sue you for not giving him enough money. i'd avoid it, although it would be awesome if everything worked out. you should email him just to see how he responds. i'm sure he will say something laughable.