SALE - Extremely custom sleeves/art....

littlejonnyhormone

I posted a thread about this before, but it has been lost over time. And right now, I'm in desperate need of ~$900 bucks for car repairs in the middle of starting classes for the fall, finding an internship, and trying to keep working at Sheetz on a regular basis.

Basically, lately I've been designing/selling this Bread: The Edible Napkin sleeves, and people like them, and that's awesome. If anyone wants to see some of my work lately, get ahold of me on Facebook (Jon Stefaniak). But I have brought up the idea before of doing custom sleeves for you guys - whether it be an entire pressing or just 1 custom sleeve for a test pressing or a record you want to look a bit more interesting or unique.

You can give me an idea of what you want, or leave it up to me. All of my artist friends have been telling me I've been charging way too little, and I'm practically giving my work/time away, but I figured you gotta start somewhere. Most of these take me 5-6 hours to do, and consist of drawing, inking, and painting. You be the judge and make me an offer. I'm a human being, we can work something out. I just figured this is a better, more productive way of me getting some income instead of selling off records. And I'm in a position now where I have a 2-D media class, so I have the time to do this kind of work.

So if anyone is interested in anything or has any questions, get ahold of me. Check out the Bread thread or like I said, friend me on facebook to get an idea of my style.

Thanks guys!