RIOT FEST CHICAGO (help)

1. Meat tastes good. Sorry, can't help you here. Although there is some bike-themed vegan place my girlfriend took me once, which wasn't bad; any Chicagoans know what I'm talking about? The Bent Spoke or something?

2. Ragstock is the big one in Chicago, you can find tons of stuff there.

3. It starts and ends with Reckless Records. There are three locations, but avoid the one in the Loop, as I think it has the least amount of selection.

4. The Gingerman, the L&L, the Mutiny (in order of fanciest to dirtiest).

1.yeah dude I'll get a list of some cool vegetarian places tonight. We have lots of places to try out.

2.Ragstock sucks, 99% of the time, but there are lots of Village Discounts all around the city.

3.there's a bunch of cool record stores and ALL the Reckless locations are worth the visit, take that from a resident of the city.

4.let me know where you're staying and I'll get you local to that area bars to check out.

It's the Twisted Spoke. It's a motorcycle hangout but I don't think it's strictly vegan. They might have some veggie stuff but it's a sandwich/beer joint.

http://www.twistedspoke.com

Ah, then I'm getting my restaurants mixed up. That place had good food, but I know there is a bicycle-themed place, too, that is all vegan-friendly.

thanx, guys! big help!

i got my hotel right next to the airport for damn cheap, (we're flying now.. eh, wasnt my call) we're right next to the subway entrance...

which brings me to my next question:

since i'm going to be using the subway alot, is there anything like a weekend or weekly pass i could buy, kinda like a metropass in new york?

and thanx again for all the help!