Guest Admin

[image][image]

JAY REATARD "See/Saw/Screaming Hand" 7

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "Tallahassee" LP

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "We Shall All Be Healed" LP

THE BREEDERS "Mountain Battles" LP

TAPES 'N TAPES "Walk It Off" dbl LP

PETER MOREN "The Last Tycoon" LP

Just got in the latest releases from Tapes n Tapes, The Breeders, the Mountain Goats, Jay Reatard, and Peter Moren (of Peter, Bjorn, and John). The first 5 people to order hte Tapes n Tapes will get a limited edition bonus 7". We will also throw in posters while supplies last of the Breeders and Tapes n Tapes. We got some really cool stickers of feet that read the band's name and the album title but we stuck them on our warehouse floor. We put them right when you first walk into our warehouse and plan to tell anyone in a bad mood to "walk it off".

Guest Admin
[image][image]

JAY REATARD "See/Saw/Screaming Hand" 7

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "Tallahassee" LP

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "We Shall All Be Healed" LP

THE BREEDERS "Mountain Battles" LP

TAPES 'N TAPES "Walk It Off" dbl LP

PETER MOREN "The Last Tycoon" LP

Just got in the latest releases from Tapes n Tapes, The Breeders, the Mountain Goats, Jay Reatard, and Peter Moren (of Peter, Bjorn, and John). The first 5 people to order hte Tapes n Tapes will get a limited edition bonus 7". We will also throw in posters while supplies last of the Breeders and Tapes n Tapes. We got some really cool stickers of feet that read the band's name and the album title but we stuck them on our warehouse floor. We put them right when you first walk into our warehouse and plan to tell anyone in a bad mood to "walk it off".

whoops, I did not mean to quote myself, I meant to fix the typo to bad mood. oh well.