PO: HNIC, SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE, YONL + KARYSUN

Hi

The freight company arrived again and brought us new wax and plastic. Both versions (cd and lp) of the new DOMINIC full lenght are available from today on. All preorders will – as always – leave in the next 4 or 5 days.

In addition to that we start 3 new preorders. For the LP version of the amazing HER NAME IS CALLA mini ablum .... and we have decided together with our friends in SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE to release their first full lenght “Tomorrow we'll wonder where this generation gets its priorities from” for the first time on vinyl. Since the band sadly will split after the upcoming european tour the release is strictly limited to 500 pieces. We won't repress it.

Beyond that the YEAR OF NO LIGHT + KARYSUN split 7'' will be available very soon. It's a corelease with a lot of different labels. Since we don't know how many limited colored pieces we get we offer just one option in the shop. The first 30 to 35 people will get the colored one.

The KIDCRASH cd and lp will sadly need another 3 weeks. The mastering needed longer than we expected.

More detailled information concerning all new releases below.

You can order those and 1000 of other records via via www.denovali.com/mailorder.

Thanks so much for your support

The d-team

DOMINIC – NORD CD/LP

10 new songs by one of the best and most likeable hardcore, postpunk whatever bands of the past years. They know how to play their instruments, they're passionate, write intelligent lyrics and are far away from any clichés. You will often here the name Jr. Ewing, not only because they share the same national origin but also because of their success in combining energy and emotions to create some fresh Post-Hardcore that simply blows you away. Definitely something for fans of the named Jr. Ewing, Lack, Kaospilot etc.!

[image]

[image]

- STREAM + FREE DOWNLOAD: www.denovali.com/dominic

- RIYL: old lack, kaospilot etc.

- Heavy gatefold cover

- available vinyl colors:

-- 200 pieces on 180g clear

-- 300 pieces on 180g black

- price lp: 12.00euro

- price cd: 11.00euro

- LP + Cd Deal: 20euro

HER NAME IS CALLA - THE HERITAGE CD/LP

Formed some years ago out of a desire to create music that had a more emotional core, Her Name is Calla have since expanded to a six piece, seven if you include occasional addition of cello. The music they make is the music they want to make. Encapsulating brass, strings, pianos, oddities and anything else at their disposal, they craft songs and music that have a heart. That heart may not always be the one people are used to, not the bright red shining symbol of love and hope, but a heart somehow more personal. For fans of Godspeed You Black Emperor, A Silver Mt. Zion etc. "This album comes extremely recommended. 8/10" Silent Ballet 'The Heritage' is, simply put, a masterpiece of modern music...they have produced what must surely be one of the records of 2008. 6/6" Sonic Dice "...there can be no denying that Her Name Is Calla are one of the most daring, unconventional bands the UK has to offer right now. For that alone we should all be exceedingly thankful. 8/10" Drowned in Sound "Suffice to say, there had to be a step forward at some point, and clearly this is it. 10/10" Rockfood Magazine "Its a terrific record in terms of both scope and achievement. 9/10" The Four Oh Five.

[image]

- STREAM + FREE DOWNLOAD: www.denovali.com/hernameiscalla

- RIYL: a silver mt. Zion, godspeed you black emperor, radiohead etc.

- thick high gloss covers

-- 100 pieces clear + violet haze

-- 200 pieces clear violet clear mix

-- 220 pieces black

- price LP: 12.00euro

- price Cd: 11euro (already available)

- LP + Cd Deal: 20euro

SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE – TOMORROW WE'LL WONDER.... LP

The Silent Ballet Top Rated Records 2005: #4; „They've been called the Swedish Explosions in the Sky, and you can only take such a comparison as flattery. September Malevolence leads a booming Swedish instrumental scene with moody, slightly off-beat post-rock that has a perfect insight into the quiet/loud approach that has dominated the genre over the past few years. Top-notch songwriting sets Tomorrow We'll Wonder... apart from the pack, and it's a skill like that which is an indicator that this band is not a flash in the pan. Tomorrow We'll Wonder... gets darker than one would expect, but this is complemented well by a gloomy atmosphere that looms over the album. While the dark clouds are briefly cast away throughout the course of the album, it's ultimately a losing battle as the intent of the band becomes clear by the album's conclusion. And with that September Malevolence leaves us craving more.“

[image]

STREAM + FREE DOWNLOAD: www.denovali.com/september

- RIYL: mogwai, explosions in the sky, mono etc.

- new artwork; thick cover with thick printed discobags

-- 180 pieces clear + grey haze

-- 320 pieces clear

- no repress of this lp

- price LP: 12.50euro

YEAR OF NO LIGHT + KARYSUN - SPLIT 7''

STREAM + FREE DOWNLOAD: sadly not available because it’s a corelease

- RIYL: cult of luna, isis, kylesa etc.

- artwork by Ryan Patterson (Coliseum, Young Widows, Lords)

-- 300 pieces clear (the first 30 to 35 buyers will get this color)

-- 700 pieces black

- price: 4.50euro

SHIPPING OPTIONS

Germany: 1-6 and more lps: 4euro

Europe: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 3euro

Europe: 2 to 6, 7x LPs: 6,00 to 8,60euro

World: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 6euro

World: 2 to 6LPs: 13,90euro

Shipping for CDs is way cheaper! ;)

OUT NEXT

Switchblade – st (2009) 2xLP

Selaxon Lutberg + Subinterior 2xLP

Blueneck – new full lenght CD/ LP

Bluneck – Scars Of The Midwest CD/ LP repress

Mouse On The Keys - 10'' + Cd

Kodiak + B.Son - Split 12''

Celeste – Nihiliste(s) LP repress

I still haven't got my two Jeniferever records and Scraps of Tape record. I assume they've all been shipped? Probably about time I sent an email about it.

Told myself I wasn't going to spend anymore money, but these releases all look too good to pass up.

sorry. but like I already said via e-mail.... we can't influence the shipping time. as soon as the records leave our house it's up to the postal services. ;)

thanks!!!

I still haven't got my two Jeniferever records and Scraps of Tape record. I assume they've all been shipped? Probably about time I sent an email about it.

Told myself I wasn't going to spend anymore money, but these releases all look too good to pass up.

sorry. but like I already said via e-mail.... we can't influence the shipping time. as soon as the records leave our house it's up to the postal services. ;)

thanks!!!

Funnily enough, I got them all in the mail today. Very happy as I thought they'd disappeared into the post office's black hole, as a few of my things have been lately. The records are real pretty!