Blood Pact

It's fucking sweet, 20 bucks a year.

A year?

I signed up early on just to get the Halloween 7". When the Goddamnit repress was happening i tried to log in and couldnt. I emailed the person in charge and she told me my account was nonexistent. oh well, at least i got a cheap copy of Halloween.

Well, 20 bucks for you're first year cuz you get a shirt, patch, and membership card. 15 every year after that.

I signed up originally and paid because of the Halloween 7".

I renewed last year so I could order the Blood Pact exclusive Goddammit repress, and got won a ticket through Buzz.com to see them in Frisco at a little bar with Am Steel in front of 150 people.

I'd say it's been worth the membership price.

Its 20 for the first year/ tshirt and all that stuff and 12 for renewal.

Its pretty decent. I got into a few meet and greets and got some sweet deals on tickets before. Every once in a while I go on to see what the news is about the band.. but they dont officially update the site too often so its mostly through the forum which is pretty lively. I think its worth it if you really like the band but if you're one of those.. I only like goddamnit.. I would pass.