Attn: VC Italy people

do any of you know this person:

GIULIA DE ROSA

or DE ROSA VALENTINA

i got two identical orders 2 days apart from this person and I was wondering if any of you could verify if they're legit people. I get orders periodically from daniele who posts here but, alas...I realize it's a shot in the dark if anyone here actually knows them. or if it's a typical Italian mail scam that other labels have had problems with. their address is unconfirmed and it's just a tad bit too goofy of a situation...i emailed them to confirm the legitimacy of the 2 orders, but I figured I'd give this a shot too

the order was intended to go to:

26865 SAN ROCCO AL PORTO

LO

Italy

I know its not 100% accurate, and there is a good chance that the person might live on a farm. But if you chuck that address in Google maps its in the middle of a field.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=26865+SAN+ROCCO+AL+PORTO&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=26865+San+Rocco+al+Porto+LO,+Italy&gl=uk&ei=2LC2SoPaAqqc4gbzwaV8&ll=45.082582,9.720572&spn=0.004174,0.009645&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

Two identical orders

Two different names

Two identical addresses that appear suspicious,

i would vote scam ever time.

• 1 month later...
do any of you know this person:

GIULIA DE ROSA

or DE ROSA VALENTINA

i got two identical orders 2 days apart from this person and I was wondering if any of you could verify if they're legit people. I get orders periodically from daniele who posts here but, alas...I realize it's a shot in the dark if anyone here actually knows them. or if it's a typical Italian mail scam that other labels have had problems with. their address is unconfirmed and it's just a tad bit too goofy of a situation...i emailed them to confirm the legitimacy of the 2 orders, but I figured I'd give this a shot too

the order was intended to go to:

26865 SAN ROCCO AL PORTO

LO

Italy

The address is correct but uncomplete, the street name is missing.

San Rocco al Porto is the name of the city, Lo is the code of the province (Lodi), the zip code is also correct, but it's really strange that there is no street address.

That's the address you got from paypal?

Don't ship if you don't get a reply from them, and ask for a complete address.