OHIO PRIDE RECORDS-COMP. UPDATE! SONG POSTED!

ohiopride

Hey guys, I know it has been a while since any news on this, but it is almost ready to go. the bands have changed and i am hopefully getting an unreleased demo version of a new Beneath Oblivion song. I am waiting for them to record something w/the new members. Alan is now playing guitar w/them and Keith is now playing bass due to Jay leaving the band. Since I live w/n8 i can hound him to get me something, ha. also if you want, i finally got around to putting up a Capsized (my instro-guitar project) song. it is a really rough demo version, but that's what demos are for. i used an ancient 4 track recorder. i'll obviously re-record it for the ep, but this version is going on the "heart of it all comp." all the songs are demos, rough cuts, but that's why the comp is free :). you can go to the OPLTD myspace page to check it out. kinda like mineral meets explosions in the sky, but no drums on this song, yet. i will rearrange some of the parts in the final version, but i just wanted to put something up from the comp. so it is close to coming out. PROMISE!

myspace.com/ohioprideltd

YES FINALLY!!! Very stoked to see things are coming along broseph and once I get out of work I will def check out that song so excited for this Comp to come out!!!!

Also I left you a comment on facebook hope all is well brother and your doing ok......not sure if luke read your response yet but I am calling him this afternoon so well both check it out and let you know whats going on for sure!

the sound quality isn't great coming from computer speakers, but i put it on the ipod and it sounds a 1,000 times better. it will be cleaner on the comp. it will be finished when i get the song from beneath oblivion, so yes, this is finally coming out and hopefully volume 2 will follow a month later. i am going to try and release 2 or 3 a year.

wow. for some reason, i had no idea you even played music. is this a new development, or have i just not been paying attention?

i really liked it. very calm, but it still made me feel uneasy and anxious (in a good way though). the quality wasn't as bad as you made it out to be.

well done, joe. if/when you post any more, let me know.

<3

wow. for some reason, i had no idea you even played music. is this a new development, or have i just not been paying attention?

i really liked it. very calm, but it still made me feel uneasy and anxious (in a good way though). the quality wasn't as bad as you made it out to be.

well done, joe. if/when you post any more, let me know.

<3

i thank you sir, it is appreciated. i will keep you up on new songs posted. hopefully i can get a buried beneath the waves song up there this week. i am very critical when comes to anything i do, so i am usual not happy with anything, ha. yeah bro, i play guitar, bass, cello, violin, piano and mainly drums. i do studio work for bands/solo artist that just need a drummer or a fill in. hired help is what i call it ;) and if i sing (scream) it sounds a like caleb from cave in/old man gloom, so i have been told. i just music in general.

YES FINALLY!!! Very stoked to see things are coming along broseph and once I get out of work I will def check out that song so excited for this Comp to come out!!!!

Also I left you a comment on facebook hope all is well brother and your doing ok......not sure if luke read your response yet but I am calling him this afternoon so well both check it out and let you know whats going on for sure!

sounds great pal, just let me know

holy shit dude. are you self-taught on all those instruments? did you take lessons/play in the school band when you were younger? that's a ton of stuff to know how to play. i'm super jealous. if i knew how to play drums well enough, i'd love to record an album where i play everything on every song.

i guess first i'd have to get all the recording equipment and learn how to write music... but that's what i like to call "details."

holy shit dude. are you self-taught on all those instruments? did you take lessons/play in the school band when you were younger? that's a ton of stuff to know how to play. i'm super jealous. if i knew how to play drums well enough, i'd love to record an album where i play everything on every song.

i guess first i'd have to get all the recording equipment and learn how to write music... but that's what i like to call "details."

self taught the guitar and bass, but i was in symphonic, jazz orchestral and 1 year of marching band (freshman year on snare) all on drums and picked up cello and violin along the way.

wow, that's nuts. i've taught myself guitar and bass, but i've never been in a band (through school, or otherwise) in my life. i took piano lessons when i was like 5-9 years old, but quit cause of sports. i can still play easy stuff, but can't read music anymore. i play by ear, though.

i'm not sure if it actually is or not, but i've always imagined the violin to be one of the harder instruments to learn to play, let alone to learn on your own. how long did that take to pick up?

also, i dated a girl in high school who was first chair cello in our orchestra, and to this day every time i see somebody playing one i think of her.

wow, that's nuts. i've taught myself guitar and bass, but i've never been in a band (through school, or otherwise) in my life. i took piano lessons when i was like 5-9 years old, but quit cause of sports. i can still play easy stuff, but can't read music anymore. i play by ear, though.

i'm not sure if it actually is or not, but i've always imagined the violin to be one of the harder instruments to learn to play, let alone to learn on your own. how long did that take to pick up?

also, i dated a girl in high school who was first chair cello in our orchestra, and to this day every time i see somebody playing one i think of her.

violin is not really that difficult to play, but it sometimes makes my neck cramp up. i just picked that up through symphonic band. it was an instrument that i was interested in, so i would say after about a year i could sit down and play with the band. i have also dated a girl that played the violin. good times ;)

PS Listened to the song last night dude and I love it god you are one fucking talented dude. Also Gruff news coming soon we are really backed up with work to do for this release so well let you know within the next day or so unless luke as already messaged you and I just dont know yet.