LifeLine Records Update (Suicide File, MLIW)

www.LifeLineRecords.net

This is Hardcore was a month ago, but we wanted to thank everyone who bought a limited copy of The Suicide File "Live on WERS" 7" with the silkscreened cover. There were 35 of these 7"s sold for $15 each with ALL the proceeds going to a friend of ours who is battling cancer at the moment. Special thank you to Justin at Underground Comminque Records, who took the time to silkscreen the covers and even donated them to our friends cause as well! If you missed This is Hardcore and are a fan of The Suicide File you can watch a great quality set of theirs on Vimeo, http://hate5six.com/player.php?album=118772#

Modern Life Is War "My Love. My Way" LP repress is going to take a bit longer than expected, so we would like to thank you in advance for your patience. As previously mentioned the record is being made from scratch once again, but with the same covers. The delay was with the artwork for the insert and side labels, but we are working on getting those fixed. More info to come soon!

Next week we will be announcing a new addition to the LifeLine Records family! This will be the bands first release but after hearing their demo we knew we had to do a record with this band. Hopefully you will be as impressed with the band as we are.

Check back next week!!!

www.lifelinerecords.net