WTB: Reverse Set Sale

quinncallahan

I would like to buy these records for around these prices.

Fairweather - If They Move... Kill Them | Equal Vision $15

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool $30

the Format - Dog Problems | the Vanity Label | $30

the hold steady - boys and girls in america | | blue /400 $22

the hold steady - milkcrate mosh | $15

counting crows - august and everything after $75

desaparecidos - read music/speak spanish $55

less than jake - hello rockview | liberation records $16

less than jake - losing streak | no idea $40

stryder - masquerade in the key of crime $15

stryder - the hits just keep on comin'.. $5

weezer - pinkerton $18

weezer - weezer(blue) $18

Okay, I have a question. How come I've been able to win three copies of can't slow down on black all for under 30 dollars, but I can't get Through Being Cool for the same price? Overall there were more of TBC made than CSD.

Through Being Cool goes for more probably because more people like it more so it comes up for sale less, at least that's my guess. My advice to you is to sell two of the copies of CSD and use that money to buy TBC.

Okay, I have a question. How come I've been able to win three copies of can't slow down on black all for under 30 dollars, but I can't get Through Being Cool for the same price? Overall there were more of TBC made than CSD.

Through Being Cool goes for more probably because more people like it more so it comes up for sale less, at least that's my guess. My advice to you is to sell two of the copies of CSD and use that money to buy TBC.

Yeah, I got the first two at the same time because I wasnt sure if I'd win so I bid another copy. And the third was too cheap to pass up. They are available if anyone is looking. But Id rather trade.

Yeah, I got the first two at the same time because I wasnt sure if I'd win so I bid another copy. And the third was too cheap to pass up. They are available if anyone is looking. But Id rather trade.

You should check my list...