Before and After photos at the Great American Beer

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Before - filling up on Burritos to have a solid base upon which we planned to pour a lot of beer.

[image]

At some point in the middle of the Beer Fest. Feeling good but still ready to drink more.

[image]

[image]

This was Pretty much the end of the night. There didn't seem to be a sober individual at the entire Fest.

[image]

Pretty much the same photo as the one above, but this time we had 2 surprise guests.

Highlights from the Great American Beer Fest include:

* Meeting the owner of Dogfish Head, Sam Calagione. I gave him one of our Independent Music / Craft Beer shirts and he said he would send me a Dogfish Head shirt in return. He is a really nice guy.

* Trying Royal Oil from Bull and Bush (denver, co) which was my favorite beer of the night. It's an unbelievable Barley Wine.

* All the beers from McCoy's in Kansas City particularly the Broadway Coffee House Stout

* Mirror Mirror at Deschutes, Bourbon Stout at Goose Island, all the beers at Great Divide, having Gnarley Wine and Hop Stoopid at Lagunitas, having Pipeline Porter at Kona, and trying about 100 different beers.

* Having the brewers at Mountain Sun tell Brandon that their favorite record label is Suburban Home. They are stoked on the new Chad Price album.

* Getting compliments on our Interdependent Music / Craft Beer shirts from all sorts of people.

* Having some Troegs because all you Pennsylvania cats are always talking it up, it was very good.

* Seeing only a few people interested in Coors or Budweiser, but seeing huge lines at Dogfish Head, Great Divide, Stone, Deschutes, and Oskar Blues. Craft Beer reigned supreme all night.

* Going to McCormicks for their happy hour menu and pigging out like no one's business.

* Hanging with my bros for one hell of a night.

If you have yet to go to th

I am assuming those burritos were from Illegal Pete's..........if so I am super jealous god I love that place! Also so cool you got to meet the owner Dogfish Head I am gleaming with Envy! Stoked you got to try Troegs too I mean how good is that stuff..........do you remember which ones you tried and what you liked let me know so I can send you the ones you were into.

I am assuming those burritos were from Illegal Pete's..........if so I am super jealous god I love that place! Also so cool you got to meet the owner Dogfish Head I am gleaming with Envy! Stoked you got to try Troegs too I mean how good is that stuff..........do you remember which ones you tried and what you liked let me know so I can send you the ones you were into.

oh man, my memory of the beers I had and which ones were best, not too sure. I tried 3 different troegs beers and they all tasted really good.