Any news on Billy Joel or Ramones 180g reissue?

moonbeams

You know, all I did was ask an innocent question and I'm getting these lame responses attacking tastes and more. It's really putting me off. Which is a shame, cause there are a lot of good small labels who post here and sell their stuff.

that's because some people aren't mature enough to deal with the fact that other people's tastes differ from theirs. add this to the anonymity of the internet and it's the perfect recipe for "hey, i'm gonna be a complete asshole to a total stranger on the interwebz because i don't wield enough power in my real life so i'm gonna show just how tough and powerful i am with my awesome internet persona and i don't need to worry about suffering the consequences of somebody kicking my ass for being an asshole."

people are just dogging on ya. it happens. its the internet.

as far as shimokitazawa all the stores are spread out in a radius of which the station is the center. im serious about just going to one store and asking for a map.

hickey, i went to boston to see some friends. worst traffic of any city ever. and ive driven through them all. except the ones in texas